Please visit this page for a chance to win £20 worth of Amazon vouchers.
- Communication when Mobile Working
- Interactive learning- is it just common sense?
- The current state of mobile working
- Why Evernote is perfect for mobile working
- Managing mobile working
- Managing the mobile workforce
- The digital pen at university
- From content consumption to content creation: The iPad
- The problems with mobile working
- The beauty of NFC
I have found the epens mobile board plus to be very helpful in my ICT AS lessons and my computer science lessons as students can interact by answering questions via
I used my ePen on Tuesday for the first time. I am impressed. It saved me a good ½-1 hour when writing up my meeting minutes. I am sure with
When i wanted a product to speed up minute taking i orginally tried an ipad dictation app (dragon) but its no good in a meeting with everybody talking over each
Saves so much time recording my notes. Quick and easy way to record ideas/sketches/creativity. Easy to use and understand. Handy case which is easy to carry around with all bits
This product is extremely easy to use, the conversion to editable format works smoothly with very high accuarcy level. I;ve used this in anger for quite some time and would